MANDIANT is the leader in advanced threat detection and response solutions. We investigate national security threats, help large companies respond to network breaches, and help organizations protect their environments from future compromises.
We currently have opportunities for our rapidly growing presence in the San Francisco Bay area (San Francisco, Redwood City, Mountain View).
Manager, MCIRT Security Operations Center
If you have a deep technical background, practical experience in operations, are itching for the chance to build a next-generation Security Operations Center and work with Mandiant's clients (Fortune 500, Federal government agencies, et al), then we want to hear from you!
Join the MCIRT team as the Manager of our brand new Security Operations Center (SOC) in Redwood City, CA and help build our next-generation 24x7 service. Become part of a rapidly growing and successful organization focused on today’s emerging cyber security threats. The successful candidate will possess sound business acumen, strong interpersonal skills, current technical skills, and be adept at managing in always-on operational environments.
- Build and operate a 24x7x365 service delivery capability on the platform of Mandiant’s proprietary technology and expertise
- Establish and operate endpoint and network security service delivery organized around tiered shifts
- Provide operational oversight of service delivery and ensure deliverables are timely and of high quality
- Identify/implement improvements to business processes, methodologies, and client communication methods
To apply, please go here.
MCIRT Analyst: Event Analyst, Incident Analyst, Incident Handler
Whether you have a solid foundation in information technology and curiosity about emerging cyber security threats or have been “finding evil and solving crime” for years, we want to hear from you!
Join a new, quickly growing line of our business as an Event Analyst, Incident Analyst, or Incident Handler. We have positions at all levels of experience for personnel operating strictly during business hours and also within a 24x7x365 shift-rotation security operations context with a focus in host-based analysis, network traffic analysis, or both.
As an Analyst or Handler in MCIRT, you will:
- Review security-related events, assessing risk and validity, as well as reporting
- Analyze host-based indicators of compromise or network traffic to assist in generating new attack signatures
- Analyze additional log, forensic, malware, or other IR-related data, as needed
To apply for Mountain View, CA position, please go here.
To apply for DC position, please go here.